BANDA AMPLIFIER MODULE 3600.4 3600 RMS 4 CHANNELS
The Banda D4 line has SMD technology, offering low battery consumption in its amplifier models. In addition, they have a robust design and high sound quality.
The Band Amplifier Module 3600.4D has power of 3600 real RMS and 4 channels. Each channel has a power of 900 RMS and can be connected in bridged (2X 1800RMS).
The Banda 3600.4D has all the renown and assistance of one of the largest automotive sound factories in Brazil, it also offers an excellent cost-benefit ratio and can be used in several systems, whether offering high performance in powerful systems or practicality and low consumption in systems where you only want one " UP"in the car's original sound , serving several types of speakers, such as: small speakers ( 4 '', 5 '', 6 '' or 6x9 ), Drivers , S. Tweeters and Subwoofer's with power up to 3600 RMS .
The 3600.4 offers 3600 Wrms with a configuration of 4 channels of 900 Wrms at 1 Ohm each, or 1800Wrms at 2 Ohms in Bridge, this line is very used for small and medium-sized systems by accepting various installation configurations meeting the most diverse needs of the Marketplace.
Line 4 Channels: This line is very versatile because it offers several possibilities of facilities, offering options of use in 4 channels, 3 channels or even 2 channels. Serving the most varied sound projects.
• Model: 3600.4
• Operation class: Class D Half-Bridge
• 4 channels 900Wrms 1 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• 3 channels 2 x 900Wrms 1Ohms + 1x1800Wrms 2 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• 2 channels 1800Wrms 2 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• Full power consumption current: 190A (Musical Signal)
• Active crossover by Linkwitz-Riley key (12dB / octave)
Low Pass: 25Hz to 60Hz
High Pass: 60Hz to 25KHz
• Input impedance 39 Kohms
• 25Hz to 25KHz frequency response
• Subsonic filter (18db / octave)
• THD less than 0.047%
• Signal to noise ratio> 53 dB
• Damping factor> 96
• Input sensitivity from 150mV to 2.1V
• Dimensions LxWxH: 308 x 264 x 60 mm
• 1 Amplifier Module 3600.4
Caution: According to Federal Law No. 11,291, prolonged exposure to noise exceeding 85 dB may cause damage to the hearing system.
1 Year Warranty.