Banda Expert 1601 Module 1600 Wrms 2 Channels 1 Ohm
The EXPERT Line is well known for its wide frequency response ranging from 25Hz to 40KHz and can be used for any speaker model, whether it is a subwoofer, woofer, driver or even a tweeter.
The Expert 1601 offers 1600Wrms with configuration of 2 channels of 800Wrms to 1 Ohm each, or 1 channel of 1600Wrms to 2Ohms in Bridge, this line is very used for systems of high quality by offering an excellent timbre in all the frequencies that it acts.
• Model: Expert 1601
• Operating class: Full-Range D-Class
• 2 channels 800Wrms 1 Ohm / 12.6Vdc
• 1 channel 1600Wrms 2 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• Full power consumption current: 79A (Musical Signal)
• Linkwitz-Riley Active Crossover Variable Low Pass from 18Hz to 25KHz (12dB / octave)
• Input impedance 22 Kohms
• Frequency response 25Hz to 40KHz (-3dB)
• Subsonic filter (18db / octave)
• Clipping Indicator
• THD less than 0.047%
• Signal to noise ratio> 93.5 dB
• Damping factor> 110
• Input sensitivity from 150mV to 2.3Volts
• MONO / STEREO switch
• Individual gain control
• Differential mode signal input
• Efficiency 76%
• Dimensions LxWxH: 245 x 228 x 53 mm
• 1 Expert 1600 Amplifier Module
Caution: According to Federal Law No. 11,291, prolonged exposure to noise exceeding 85 dB may cause damage to the hearing system.
1 Year Warranty.