Essential accessory for car sound designs and automotive in general, amplifier modules have important function in perceived sound quality.
In this model manufactured by Banda, you have a module developed for woofer and subwoofers, since it has 250W RMS of power, 1 channel, 4 Ohms of impedance, input of signal via RCA and specific frequency response, everything for the beats of your Favorite songs to look even better.
• 4 Ohms
• 250W RMS power
• 1 Channel 250W RMS @ 4 Ohms
• Frequency Response: 10 to 120Hz
• THD: 0.01%
• Signal to Noise Ratio> 86dB
• Damping Factor: 85
• Input Sensitivity: 160mV (High) and 1.8V (Low)
• Input Impedance: 22K Ohms (High) and 5K Ohms (Low)
• With 20A Fuse
• Operating Voltage: 12V
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 125x39x94mm
Caution: According to Federal Law No. 11,291, prolonged exposure to noise exceeding 85 dB can cause damage to the hearing system.