Crossover Expert Table Eletronics MX-1 12V 4 Channels 2-Way Stereo for Automotive Sound
To complement its automotive sound design like never before, the Crossover Table is the perfect equipment. Developed by Expert Electronics, the MX-1 model has 4 input channels and 2 output channels with stereo P10 and RCA connectors.
It features 4-band, Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High and High equalizer. With the function of separating the frequency bands and delivering each one of them to the correct amplifier, it has a harmonic distortion of> 0.1% so that you can enjoy your favorite songs with quality.
• 4 Input Channels
• 2 Output Ways
• 4-band Equalizer: Low (60Hz / + - 15dB), Mid-Low (250Hz / + -15dB), Mid-High (2KHz / + - 15dB) and High (12KHz /
• Inputs and Outputs with RCA (Stereo) and P10 (6.3mm)
• Frequency Response: 20 to 20KHz
• MIC Amplification Range: -20dB to + 20dB
• Maximum Input Level: + 12dBu to + 10dB
• Impedance: 10K Ohms
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 110dB
• Distortions (THD + N):> 0.1%
• Mute Channel: 89.5dB
• Power: 9 to 15Vdc
• Remote Start
• Remote Output with 300mA
• Maximum Power Consumption: 5W
• Hard ABS housing
• Approximate Measurements (CxAxP): 16x24x4cm
• 01 MX-1 Crossover
• 02 Cables
• Instruction manual
1 Year Warranty.