Banda ICE 3002 Amplifier Module Power 2 Ohm 3000Wrms
The ICE Line has been developed with state-of-the-art technology to be an amplifier of high power and efficiency. With its 100% aluminum chassis, it offers better heat dissipation resulting in low battery consumption.
The ICE 3002 offers 3000Wrms in 1 channel at 2 Ohms, being an amplifier with an excellent frequency response in FULL RANGE (18Hz - 20KHz) it suits the most varied sound projects.
• Model: Ice 3002
• Operation class: Bridge Class D
• 1 channel 3000 Wrms 2 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• 1 channel 1800 Wrms 4 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• Full power consumption current: 155A (Musical Signal)
• Linkwitz-Riley Active Crossover Variable Low Pass from 18Hz to 25KHz (12dB / octave)
• Input impedance 22 Kohms
• Frequency response 18Hz to 20KHz (-3dB)
• Variable subsonic filter 18Hz to 120Hz
• Clipping Indicator
• THD less than 0.33%
• Signal to noise ratio> 74.3 dB
• Damping factor> 100
• Input sensitivity from 150mV to 2.1Volts
• Gain control
• Differential mode signal input
• Dimensions LxWxH: 308 x 264 x 60 mm
• Use cables of at least 21mm² for power
• Blue LED indicator: Source and amplifiers on / On
• Red LED indicator of: Output distortion (Clipping) or output short-circuit
• Yellow LED indicator: Battery voltage below specified.
• 1 Ice 3000 Amplifier Module
Caution: According to Federal Law No. 11,291, prolonged exposure to noise exceeding 85 dB can cause damage to the hearing system.
1 Year Warranty.
NOTE: Installation of Audioparts BAND amplifiers must always be performed by a qualified professional.