Amplifier Module Banda Electra Bass 3k2 3000 Wrms 2 Ohms
The Electra Line was developed specifically to meet those in love with a serious one. Unlike other lines, it has a state-of-the-art bass and subwoofer specific frequency response, which has reached an impressive bass level with a frequency response of 5Hz to 500Hz.
The Electra 3k2 offers 3000Wrms in 1 channel at 2 Ohms, having a very good frequency response (5Hz to 500Hz) is a great product for projects where you are looking for good bass and subwoofer, and can be used in subwoofers and woofer. It also has control of Bass Boost, Subsonic, Side Gain and Crossover, has a 100% aluminum chassis and micro fans with automatic temperature control.
• 1 Channel
• 1 Channel 3750W RMS 2 Ohms (13.8Vdc)
• 1 Channel 2600W RMS 4 Ohms (13.8Vdc)
• 1 Channel 1496W RMS 8 Ohms (13.8Vdc)
• 1 Channel 3136W RMS 2 Ohms (12.6Vdc)
• Linkwitz-Riley Active Crossover Variable from 17Hz to 500Hz (12dB / Octave)
• Frequency Response (Cross ON Switch): 17Hz to 500Hz (-3dB)
• Frequency Response (Cross OFF Switch): 5Hz to 500Hz (-3dB)
• Variable Subsonic Filter 17Hz to 120Hz
• Clipping Indicator (5% Distortion)
• THD Less than 0.08%
• Signal Ratio Noise:> 81.5dB (100Hz)
• Damping Factor:> 103
• Input Sensitivity: 22mV to 8V (100Hz)
• Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
• Gain Adjustment (Input Sensitivity)
• Bass Boost: 45Hz @ 0 to + 18dB
• Signal Input in Differential Mode
• Micro Fans with Temperature Control System
• Protection against Short Circuit and Thermal Protection
• Current Consumption: 131A (Medium Musical Program)
• RCA Signal Input
• Blue LED Power Indicator and On
• Red LED Clipping, Short Circuit and Thermal Protection Indicator
• Yellow LED Battery Voltage Indicator Below Specified
• Class D amplifier
• Aluminum Chassis
• Approximate Dimensions (AxLxC): 6x30,5x26cm
• 01 Amplifier Module
• Instruction manual
Caution: According to Federal Law No. 11,291, prolonged exposure to noise greater than 85 dB may cause damage to the hearing system.
1 Year Warranty.
We recommend that the installation is carried out by a specialist and we are not responsible for any misuse of the product.