Amplifier Module ICE 3001 Band Power 1 Ohm 3000Wrms
The ICE line was developed with state-of-the-art technology to be a high power amplifier and efficiency. With its 100% aluminum chassis, it offers better heat dissipation, resulting in low battery consumption.
The ICE 3001 offers 3000Wrms in 1 channel at 1 Ohm, being an amplifier with an excellent frequency response in FULL RANGE (18Hz - 20KHz) that adapts to the most varied sound projects.
• Model: Ice 3001
• Operation class: Bridge Class D
• 1 channel 3000 Wrms 1 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• 1 channel 1800 Wrms 2 Ohms / 12.6Vdc
• Total current consumption: 155A (Musical Signal)
• Linkwitz-Riley Active Crossover Variable Low Pass from 18Hz to 25KHz (12dB / octave)
• Input impedance 22 Kohms
• Frequency response 18Hz to 20KHz (-3dB)
• Variable subsonic filter from 18Hz to 120Hz
• Clipping Indicator
• THD less than 0.33%
• Signal to Noise Ratio> 74.3 dB
• Damping factor> 100
• Input sensitivity from 150mV to 2.1Volts
• Gain control
• Differential mode signal input
• Dimensions WxDxH: 308 x 264 x 60 mm
• Use cables of at least 21mm² for power
• Blue LED indicator: Power supply and amplifiers on / off • LED indicator
red of: Output distortion (Clipping) or output short-circuit
• Yellow LED: Battery voltage below specified.
• 1 Ice 3000 Amplifier Module
According to Federal Law No. 11,291, prolonged exposure to noise over 85 dB can cause damage to the auditory system.
1 year warranty.
NOTE: The installation of Audioparts BAND amplifiers should always be performed by a qualified professional.